Join us during ASRS 2022 on Thursday, July 14, 2022. You can join in-person or virtually.
This CME symposium will discuss trends in optical imaging and the effective use of imaging technologies in clinical practice. Discussing new investigational imaging techniques and applications will be reviewed.
The course will be composed of didactic and case-based presentations along with interactive imaging sessions directed by well-established key opinion leaders in the field. Discussion sessions, some directed, will be incorporated into each section to address outstanding knowledge gaps and maximize learning.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose patients with AMD and differentiate GA from other forms of AMD
- Use multimodal imaging to tailor diabetic eye disease management based on patient-specific factors
- Recognize new imaging findings of retinal diseases
- Describe how imaging and AI systems can guide patient management decisions
- Utilize next generation imaging for personalized medicine
- Understand the use of image-based predictive modeling to optimize clinical trial design
Retina specialists, retina fellows, ophthalmic photographers and healthcare providers who are interested in applying the most recent advancements in retinal imaging to the management of retinal diseases.
This program is not affiliated with ASRS.